Open An Account
There are many reasons you should consider becoming a member of Southern Teachers & Parents Federal Credit Union. We are committed to improving the communities we touch throughout Louisiana.
- We are owned by our members, not stockholders.
- We focus on personal service while still offering an array of products and services.
- Our goal is to provide benefits and services that will enhance your financial position.
- We are a part of the community and desire to enrich our neighbors.
- Lifetime membership, no matter where you move.
Credit Unions are owned by its members and each member has a share in the operating of a viable financial institution. Members elect the Board of Directors, who are responsible for the oversight of Credit Union Management, policies and fiscal responsibility.
Who is eligible for membership?
- Alumni, Employees, Parents & Students of Southern University
- Employees of Assumption, East Baton Rouge, Lafourche, West Feliciana Parishes
- Church members in Baton Rouge, Terrebonne and Lafourche Parishes (call for details)
- Employees of City of Thibodaux and Lafourche Parish Juvenile Justice Facility
- Family members